Hehehehehe, I am in shock this morning as I scanned in some photos last night for TD and Matchmaker - but was diverted by a certain someone so they didn't make it onto Facebook last night. I went to look for them this morning and no sign of them - but I found a photo of me and TD that I had forgotten existed .. from 1983. I must have had it on my computer for three years or so! Madness! I had found another one here a couple of weeks ago but my friend was in it too and TD was looking sideways. (Just let me get all this out of my system and I promise there will be posts about something other than TD and I in near future !!! )
So do you want to see photos?

So that was taken in April 1983 on the last night of the holiday.
This one was taken by my friend K's mother who then had it copied for about five of us crazy girls. Isn't it mad that I kept all these?

One more from 1983 ....

and one from Sunday :-) Mum's photographic skills aren't the best. Lol.

And now I am off to start my day :-)
Hi QC
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled across your new blog via another blog. It's great to see you in 'Blogland' again and I'm SO happy to hear that life is going your way and in such a big way too. You must absolutely be on Cloud 9 - you certainly sound very happy and contented. Good luck with it all - TD, the book, life in general. Have Fun! Kathryn
Thanks Kathryn :-)
ReplyDeleteI am on Cloud Nine. It's just knocked me for six!! Now that I am back in Blighty we should meet up again sometime :-)
Happy Tuesday
xxxxxx
Hello Quirky Girl!! Absolutely LOVE the photos here!! What a history to say the least! Who would have thought you'd come across these again and for good reason???? So great my dearie. I'm a smiling. :) Love both photos of you and TD--what an amazing story! I'm rooting for ya and TD!!! Love you! xxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat photos :-)). So funny to have met already in the past and now again! And in the last photo you are *glowing* :-)
ReplyDeleteThe photos are wonderful! I know what it's like to have an old photo with someone you never suspected would be your special someone later in life. I have one of R and I when he was 4 and I 8. You both look so happy and well together. Vive l'amour :)
ReplyDelete