

We haven't actually seen inside yet so will be popping in one weekend to have an inspection!
I will be heading over to Canada in the next couple of months to pick up my belongings which are in storage. I admit that I still miss Victoria a lot and it will be very emotional for me to say a final goodbye to my Island home. I know I will be back for holidays but it will be closure for me in terms of not being a resident anymore. But I can't wait to be able to show L where I used to live so I hope we can make a trip together in the next couple of years. I think he needs to go on a bearhunt! I'll be heading over with few empty suitcases to stock up on things that I miss like .... Silk Road Tea, Cheezies, Spinach and Kale Crisps, Shawnigan Lake Choccy, Gravil, Melatonin, a few specialist spices and hopefully a few bottles of Pear and Pomegranate cider! It's funny the things one misses..... I wonder how many other people put anti sickness tablets on their "I miss" list!!
I've put on about 5 pounds over Christmas - all down to chocolate. It's dangerous being with someone who is as much a chocoholic as I am!! So the healthy eating campaign has started in earnest again. I had a bunch of choccies left but all have use by dates at least 3 months ahead so they have been put away deep in the cupbord until my wobbly bits have been reduced! Someone else needs to do this too - no names mentioned. Hehehehehe!
Well, time for a Ballykissangel rerun, I noticed that season one is being repeated at the moment. I'd forgotten how wonderful it was. But first ......
Rest of New Year's Resolutions ....
Finish writing book and start next book!
Get back down to 9 stone and get body into optimum shape for hopeful reproduction!
Master making pastry once and for all.
Get married and live happily ever after.
Hey Julia! I always come by in hopes to read a few new happenings in your life, and today was the day!! Yeepee!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Hope that it will be the best ever for you, and that every resolution (great ones, by the way), come true. I love the church, so in case you go and like it, and decide to do the ceremony there, don't forget to take pictures and share! I'll be coming by :-)
*hugs*
Great resolutions indeed, especially the last one!!!:) All the best to you in 2010, dear Julia!!!:)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about this proposal!! Whoo hoo...! Glad you are blogging again--I'll be sure to watch for any new entries.
ReplyDeleteAhhh...Victoria's Silk Road Tea--you sent me some tins of it a while back--it's long gone now.
Hey girl! So good to see you're blogging again! The church looks lovely. So apart from the man of your life, you already have an engagement ring, the dress, the church, someone to marry you... you are making some progress girl! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your resolutions. Hmm, yeah choccies are evil lol!
X
Well your title for this post says it all!!! Indeed, what a difference a year makes. So happy for you dear. I love the pic of the church. How old is it? Can't wait to hear more. Love ya.
ReplyDeletexxxxx