Celebrating the rambling mind of a 41 year old artsy girl. Pull up a chair, I'll call the waiter over and let's have a cuppa and a chat!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hope



I have heard some horrible news from three different friends around the world in the last few days. All of them life changing, for the worse, for them and especially their children. Isn't it horrible when you can't do anything to help people you care about? I just haven't been able to get these situations out of my mind.

Add to this the horrific situations in Japan and Libya ....... so so much sadness.

I send my prayers, my love and my sincere sympathy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sending my prayers along with yours...
    Stay strong...
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad...thoughts and prayers with all those going through a rough time. Sometimes, it seems that every possible bad thing happens in our lives, and around the globe we live in. It's stressful, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your friends, Dear. You have to stay strong for them. Sometimes we can't explain why things happen as they do.

    I send my prayers to Japan along with yours.

    Love to you...

    ReplyDelete